Wednesday 12 January 2011

Fish and Chips

Its been raining since Monday, on off but its not gloomy rain, its still very warm and pleasent. :-D Went over to Sorrento today  on a boat, it was raining when we got on the boat but became dry and lovely as the day went on. :-) (Good call Reg!) Went to this cute cafe where i had a gorgeous hot choc and this muffin which was chocolatey and gooey - Mmmm! :-D Linda and I went moseying around the shops - very expensive but the clothes were so lush I could have spent loads! However never fear no money was spent in Sorrento! :-P R&L's neighbour was there, turns out he has a relative that lives in chesterfield - Glouster Rd - such a small world! Yay for england! :-)
So we all had fish and chips in this resturant which was very nice, although you can't beat fish and chips from a polystirene container with a plastic fork! :-P
Went for a swim in the sea before tea - well it was more jumping over the waves and a lot of body boarding! I haven't lost my touch from all the times in France! :-) Zooming in on the waves was lots of fun! :-)
Bargain Hunt, want a brilliant TV programme, its so funny! Out of the ones I've seen non have gone away with a decent profit, the only one I have seen went away with £24... :-P
I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone up in Townsville on Saturday/Sunday, it will be good to start that part of my adventure! :-)
The funny thing is i don't feel like I'm on the other side of the world, due to technology it's amazing (uh oh starting to sound like my dad.. :-p) keeping in touch is a lot easier but I've still had time to ping a few old fashioned letters off in the post! :-) Everyone loves getting post! Especially when its not a bill or a bank statement!

Mark 11:24Jesus said, "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you." 
This verse is awesome - I can deffinately say that this is amazing, God is amazing, he can provide anyone with anything if they just believe, He took me to the otherside of the world, just imagine what He can do for you. Keep strong, Have faith, and believe.
God bless, Els. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment